Terms and Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
BELINDABILLINGE[DOT]COM TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“AGREEMENT”)
This Agreement was last modified on February 13th 2022.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using https://belindabillinge.com (“the Site”), operated by Belinda Billinge (“I”, “me”, or “my”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at https://belindabillinge.com.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Belinda Billinge and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
I may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
My site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Belinda Billinge including Considerate Foot Care and Sileo Health & Wellness. Some of the links on this site are ads, partners, or affiliates. This means I may make a small commission if you buy from the linked sites. I only link to products and services I love, most of which I use daily.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
I reserve the right, at my sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact me.
Considerate Foot Care - Payment Plan Terms
PAYMENT PLAN TERMS
- By signing up to the above payment plan the Patient agrees to cover the payment of all treatments for the upcoming year to be spread over a 12-month period interest free to be collected via direct debit or card payment
- The number of treatments allocated to the payment plan chosen are advised at the time of set up and will be dependent upon the plan the Patient chooses.
- Should it be necessary for the Patient to cancel their payment plan early, should there be a deficit between the payments made and the number of appointments remaining the Patient will be required to pay the balance. Likewise, should there be a surplus paid to Considerate Foot Care from the patient compared to the number of appointments remaining, Considerate Foot Care will arrange an immediate refund to the Patient for the credit balance.
- Payments shall be deemed delinquent if not received at the payment date. If any scheduled payment related to this payment plan is deemed delinquent during the term of this payment plan, the plan shall be considered to be in default, and the terms of clause 3 above will come into effect and the plan will be deemed to be cancelled.
- Each party to this payment plan irrevocably agrees that the court of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear, settle and/or determine any dispute, controversy or claim (including any non-contractual dispute, controversy or claim) arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including any question regarding its existence, validity, formation or termination. For these purposes, each party irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the court of England